- On site registration information is available. Please check HERE .
- The conference Invited Talks are available, please click HERE .
- The conference handbook (including detailed program, access information, and other important information) is available. Please click HANDBOOK.
- The program overview is available. Please click Program Overview .
- The registration system is ready. Please click HERE .
- Submission deadline is extended to July 31, 2015.
- All papers will be published and indexed by the IEEE Xplore digital library, and submitted for EI indexed. (Confirmed)
- The conference web site is available on May 15, 2015.
- High quality research papers will be selected and recommended to publish in ACM/IEEE Transactions.
- For the first time of IALP, IALP 2015 will set up "Best Paper Awards".
||July 31, 2015
|Notification of acceptance
||Sep 1, 2015
|Final manuscript due
||Sep 13, 2015
|Earlybird registration due
||Sep 15, 2015
|Regular registration due
||Oct 1, 2015
||Oct 24~25, 2015
WELCOME TO IALP 2015!
For the first time, the International Conference on Asian Language Processing (IALP) will take place in Suzhou,China. The 19th International Conference on Asian Language Processing (IALP 2015) will be held in Soochow University, Suzhou October 24-25, 2015.
IALP is a series of conferences with unique focus on Asian Language Processing. The conference aims to advance the science and technology of all the aspects of Asian Language Processing by providing a forum for researchers in the different fields of language study all over the world to meet.
The first meeting of the series was held in Singapore in 1986 and was called the "International Conference on Chinese Computing (ICCC)" then. This meeting initiated the study of Chinese and oriental languages processing in Singapore and resulted in the formation of COLIPS in Singapore in 1988, as well as the publication of the journal "Communications of COLIPS" in 1991, which is known as "International Journal on Asian Language Processing" today.
Over the years, IALP has developed into one of important annual events on nature language processing in Asia. Following are IALP conferences which were held in:
- IALP 2008: Chiang Mai, Thailand
- IALP 2009: Singapore
- IALP 2010: Harbin, China
- IALP 2011: Penang, Malaysia
- IALP 2012: Hanoi, Vietname
- IALP 2013: Urumqi, China
- IALP 2014: Kuching, Malaysia
We shall continue to work with IEEE to publish the conference proceedings. They will be published and indexed by the IEEE Xplore digital library, and submitted for EI indexed(Confirmed). High quality research papers will be selected and recommend to publish in ACM/IEEE Transactions.
IALP 2015 is co-organized by:
- IEEE Beijing Section
- IEEE Computer Society
- Soochow University